Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Not My Day...

>> I was shopping at the local supermarket where I selected:
>>
>> A half-gallon of 2% milk,
>>
>> A carton of eggs,
>>
>> A quart of orange juice,
>>
>> A head of romaine lettuce,
>>
>> A 2 lb. Can of coffee, and
>>
>> A 1 lb. Package of bacon.
>>
>>
>>
>> As I was unloading my items on the conveyor belt
>> ;
>> To check out, a drunk standing behind me watched as
>>
>> I placed the items in front of the cashier.
>>
>>
>>
>> While the cashier was ringing up the purchases,
>>
>> The drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."
>>
>> I was a bit startled by this proclamation, but I
>>
>> Was intrigu ed by the derelict's intuition, since I
>>
>> Was indeed single. I looked at the six items on the
>>
>> Belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about my
>>
>> Selections that could have tipped off the drunk to
>>
>> My marital status.
>>
>>
>>
>> Curiosity getting the better of me, I said: "Well,
>>
>> You know what, you're absolutely right. But how on
>>
>> Earth did you know that?"
>>
>>
The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger nanc said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFLMBFUGLYBO!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Obob said...

how the heck am I married?

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger nanc said...

stole this!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger nanc said...

please check your mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home